Spanx Body Shaper Reviews

If you have not heard of Spanx you might have been living in a cave for the last couple of years! Spanx is a multi-billion dollars company that was founded by Sara Blakely in 2000. Talk Show superstars for example Oprah Winfrey and Tyra Banks often let us know that 1 of the secrets to their svelte figures are body shapers by Spanx.


The main products that Spanx sell, are footless panty hose and body shapers. The item that I'm going to review nowadays are the body shapers. When I initial purchased my Spanx body shaper I was skeptical. I had heard so considerably about how great they were but I never think all the hype when a product promises miracles. Spanx bodyshapers promise to deliver a slim and shapely look to their wearer.

Here can be a bit about my backround: I definitely required a slimer and shapely figure. It had been my birthday some days just before my body shaper arrived. I was so unhappy about my body on the night of my birthday, that I could only be convinced to take off my sweater after I had a few drinks. I felt uncomfortable. I believed that everyone could be seeking at my pot belly. It was a feeling that I did not like.

When my Spanx body shaper arrived within the mail I was excited. I quickly ripped open the package and tried it on. Issues looked great inside the mirror however it wasn't until I tried on my new body shaper using the outfit that I had worn for my birthday that I saw the accurate impact.

My pot belly was sucked correct in. You could no longer see the outline of my belly button through my blouse. My body looked like it was back to my pre-baby hourglass figure. The Spanx Body Shaper was worth each and every penny that I had spent on it. If I could suggest one item that each woman need to have in her arsenal, it would surely be a Spanx body shaper!

StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google I'm reading: Spanx Body Shaper Reviews ~ Twitter FaceBook

0 comments:

Post a Comment