ACCU-CHEK Aviva Test Strips Reviews

Strips are great, but be cautious who you order from - I prefer these strips for the a lot more well-known A single Touch strips simply because they "feed" much simpler and use much less blood (somewhat more than half as significantly) - far fewer "botched" readings utilizing this with my Aviva reader than with my A single Touch Ultra Smart and 1 Touch Mini. Accuracy across all three of my readers is rather comparable (I usually test with the two) nevertheless the Aviva with these strips tends to read a little increased (five to ten percent on typical). Figuring out if the A single Touch reads reduced or the Aviva reads substantial is an workout left for the reader I'm afraid - they're close sufficient to my A1c reading to call it very good either way. That stated, I'd caution folks to double examine exactly where the strips are coming from. In certain treat "Everything Diabetic Now" with skepticism.

They are going to occasionally bury in their "seller notes" that their strips will expire sooner than you may assume (i.e. inside a couple months and even sooner). I got 200 strips from them that arrived on 12/3/2009 and expired on 2/1/2010. Obviously they are purchasing up old stock for low-cost and dumping it to on-line product sales - strips I got at the pharmacy down the road still had 7 months on them along with the pharmacist indicated they'd been on the shelf a while. I'm somewhat annoyed in the seller but I'll reserve my ire for seller feedback not for your product rating.

StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google I'm reading: ACCU-CHEK Aviva Test Strips Reviews ~ Twitter FaceBook

0 comments:

Post a Comment